A research-based natural solution that controls stress caused by multiple stressors. It enhances endurance and optimizes the Cell Mediated and Humoral Immunity.
Phytocee is an effective combination of NR-Phytochemicals Polyphenols, Withanolides and Triterpenoids to provide a reliable defence to the swine against various challenges.
Effects of Phytocee in different stages of pigs are:
- Reduces stress during the post-weaning period.
- Improves average daily gain in post weaned piglets.
- Reduces incidences of tail biting and other psychological stress responses.
- Optimises body weight gain.
- Lowers medication costs.
- Lower morbidity.
- Improvement in meat quality.
- Improves the parity.
- Lowers mortality among piglets.
- Improves milk yield and Immunoglobulin levels in colostrum.
- Reduces panting, a sign of stress.
- Lowers cortisol levels during social stress evident while grouping and regrouping.
- 25 kg bags
Enhances endurance and maintains normal physiological functions.
Optimizes Cell-Mediated Immunity and prevents vulnerability to diseases.
Reduces serum corticosterone level and prevents oxidative damage.
- Promotes swine welfare
Reduces incidences of tail biting and panting during stressful conditions.
- Swine Piglets: Phytocee should be mixed with weaner feed for weaned piglets at 2 kg-3 kg per ton of feed.
- Duration: Phytocee should be mixed during the last 4 weeks just before slaughtering or marketing to improve the carcass weight and in other stressful conditions mainly heat stress when temperatures rise above 34’ C.
- Pre weaned piglets: 1 kg-2 kg per ton of feed.
- Pregnant Sows: 750 g-1 kg per ton of feed during the last trimester.
- Lactating sows: 500 g-750 g per ton of feed immediately after farrowing.
- Finisher pigs: 750 g-1 kg per ton of feed during the last phase of fattening for a month.