A natural solution to optimise health of the liver and intestine and restore their normal functions while protecting against the detrimental effects of free radicals and mycotoxins. ZIGBIR is a Standardised Botanical Powder (NRSBP) that contains active phytochemicals like andrographolide, phyllanthin, flavonoids and alkaloids.
- 25 Kg bags
- 1 litre cans
- 5 litre cans
- Improves the enzymatic secretion (proteases) in the liver and small intestine.
- Improves bile production from the gall bladder.
- Aids in effective nutrient utilization.
- Protects liver and intestine from free radicals and toxins.
- Improves the health and functioning of the small intestine and liver.
- Enhances nutrient digestibility.
- Optimises productivity parameters.
Swine: 500g-1kg per ton of feed
Note: The dosage can be reduced or increased depending on the farm conditions in your region on consultation with your veterinarian and/or nutritionist.